PRESENTATION: THE MOST PRECIOUS ROLEX WATCHES IN A NEW EDITION
Rolex Gold & Platinum represents a very important book which shows unreleased material, new images that never appeared before, rare and sought after watches, as well as very useful information about the entire production of gold and platinum Rolex.
This new book by Mondani comes with the estimates of all published watches.
This new edition is all about gold, the symbol of perfection, purity, and timeless splendor; and platinum, the noblest of all metals
Rolex Gold & Platinum TOPICS
- Classic and shaped models (among the most famous shaped models we find: Prince, Classic, Railway, Brancard, Tank, Dauphin, Curvex, Cellini and more)
- Oyster No Date ( All those Oyster Rolexes without date, in yellow, white and pink gold)
- Date and DateJust (the Datejust was the first selfwinding waterproof chronometer wristwatch and market the history of Rolex forever)
- Day-Date (the first wristwatch which indicates the date and the day of the week)
- Enamel dials (An interesting and fascinating variation in Rolex watch themes is found in the Enamel Dials. The most employed enameling techniques in watchmaking are called “Champlevé” and “Cloisonné”, that require a skill that few artisans possess)
- Masters (the most complicated watches produced by Rolex, such as Dato-Compax, Moon Phases, Tru-Beat, Yacht-Master II, Sky-Dweller and more)
- Chronographs and Daytona
The book Rolex Gold & Platinum is accompanied by the updated estimates of all gold and platinum Rolex watch (modern and vintage)